A continuous ink system (continuous ink supply system CISS) is a low-cost substitute for inkjet cartridges. In contrast to conventional cartridges, the CISS uses very large ink tanks that are connected via hoses with the print head. The container can be simply filled, often even no extra accessories are needed. The inkjet printer industry considers […]
After 10 years of training with renowned European sports medicine specialists, Dr. Kalika is the first DNS practitioner to bring Dynamic Neuromuscular Stabilization therapy method to New York. Located in Bryant Park, the center boasts state of the art facilities and equipment, striving to offer a welcoming environment and friendly staff.
You might ask yourself, why them? There are other rehab centers like them. Here are a few points to ponder which can help convince you that they are the best center when it comes to neuromuscular rehabilitation.
- 15 years of experience
- Cutting edge, comprehensive and multidisciplinary non-invasive rehabilitation approach
- Most advanced Physical Therapy and chiropractic in NYC
- A student of famous Prague School of Rehabilitation medicine
- Variety of therapy options and individual patient based approach
- First private CAREN (Computer Assisted Rehabilitation Environment) System in US
- The only private clinic with full gait, motion and running analysis in New York city
- First doctor in NYC performing revolutionary DNS ( Dynamic Neuromuscular Stabilization ) method, 10 years of experience
- One of few non-invasive physicians performing diagnostic musculoskeletal ultrasound
- One of few physicians in NYC performing ESWT (Extracorporeal Shock Wave Therapy)
- Most advanced and complete sports and running clinic in NYC
- Most advanced movement performance and injury prevention clinic in US
When it comes to medical issues, you need the right chiropractic therapist for the job. And the best ones in their field.
Men may not be particular that much but women are always the ones who would want the one and only time to be the center of attention to be grand, unforgettable and the best time of their life. The wedding.
As such, sometimes I do not blame if a wedding photographer‘s fee may look like pricey. If he or she is really that good, then it all the more cements the pricing rate as pretty much fair and justifiable.
However, you might be surprised just how affordable Sian TrenBert’s photography services are. Sian Trenberth is one of the most respected people photographers in Wales, personally tutored by Magnum photographer David Hurn in Documentary Photography at Newport College of Art.
After forming her company in 1992, Sian has enjoyed a wide variety of people photography commissions. Sian was one of the first of the new wave of wedding photographers, shooting weddings in a more relaxed, unposed style and has since photographed over 500 weddings.
Sian’s past credits include: English National Ballet, Channel Four, Hello! Magazine and TV Times. In 1993, shortly after forming Sian Trenberth Photography Ltd, Sian’s black-and-white portrait collection of 50 Welsh Greats, was published by Alan Sutton.
If those accomplishments are not enough to catapult her as a well known wedding photographer, I do not know what will.